J.C.M. van Ophem
B.M.S. van Praag
- Multichoice logit: modeling incomplete preference rankings of classical concerts
- Journal of Business & Economic Statistics
- Volume | Issue number
- 17 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- In this article we develop an econometric model to analyze data on incomplete information on preferences. The available information consists of groups of alternatives that are preferred to other groups of alternatives. Only for the most preferred group is a full ranking observed. The resulting model is estimated on data concerning preferences on classical concerts.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.