- Behavioural response and winter survival of mated and unmated diapausing females of the Tetranychus atlanticus-urticae complex (Acari, Tetranychidae).
- Experimental and Applied Acarology
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.