- Perturbative Quantum Gauge Theories on Manifolds with Boundary
- Communications in Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 357 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This paper introduces a general perturbative quantization scheme for gauge theories on manifolds with boundary, compatible with cutting and gluing, in the cohomological symplectic (BV–BFV) formalism. Explicit examples, like abelian BF theory and its perturbations, including nontopological ones, are presented.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.