- Integrable supersymmetric chain without particle conservation
- Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment
- Volume | Issue number
- 2016 | 2
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEF)
Institute of Physics (IoP)
- We introduce a new integrable supersymmetric lattice chain which violates fermion conservation and exhibits fermion–hole symmetry. The model displays exponential degeneracy in every eigenstate including the ground state. This degeneracy is expressed in the possibility to create any number of zero modes reminiscent of Cooper pairs.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.