- Dynamics of quantum measurements employing two Curie-Weiss apparatuses
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences
- Volume | Issue number
- 375 | 2106
- Article number
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- Two types of quantum measurements, measuring the spins of an entangled pair and attempting to measure a spin at either of two positions, are analysed dynamically by apparatuses of the Curie-Weiss type. The outcomes comply with the standard postulates.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
- In theme issue ‘Second quantum revolution: foundational questions’.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.