G. van der Geer
- Covariants of binary sextics and vector-valued Siegel modular forms of genus two
- Mathematische Annalen
- Volume | Issue number
- 369 | 3-4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- We extend Igusa’s description of the relation between invariants of binary sextics and Siegel modular forms of degree 2 to a relation between covariants and vector-valued Siegel modular forms of degree 2. We show how this relation can be used to effectively calculate the Fourier expansions of Siegel modular forms of degree 2.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.