- Swift Confirmation of new transient activity in NGC 6440
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following report of enhanced X-ray brightness from the direction of the globular cluster NGC 6440 (ATel #10821), we observed this cluster on 2017-10-05 18:52:35 UT for 1.5 ks with Swift/XRT in Photon Counting mode.
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.