- On the symbiosis between model-theoretic and set-theoretic properties of large cardinals
- Journal of Symbolic Logic
- Volume | Issue number
- 81 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We study some large cardinals in terms of reflection, establishing new connections between the model-theoretic and the set-theoretic approaches.
- go to publisher's site
- © The Association for Symbolic Logic 2016
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.