- Phil@Scale: Computational Methods within Philosophy
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
Amsterdam School of Historical Studies (ASH)
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- issue contents
- DHLU 2013 : Digital Humanities Luxembourg : proceedings of the Third Conference on Digital Humanities in Luxembourg with a
Special Focus on Reading Historical Sources in the Digital Age : Luxembourg, Luxembourg, December 5-6, 2013.
Edited by Lars Wieneke, Catherine Jones, Marten Düring, Florentina Armaselu, René Leboutte.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.