- Immune System Model Calibration by Genetic Algorithm
- Procedia Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We aim to develop a mathematical model of the human immune system for advanced individualized healthcare where medication plan is fine-tuned to fit a patient's conditions through monitored biochemical processes. One of the challenges is calibrating model parameters to satisfy existing experimental data or prior knowledge about the system behavior. In this paper, we apply genetic algorithm to find model parameters reproducing the results of modeling human innate immune system by Pigozzo et al.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title:
5th International Young Scientist Conference on Computational Science, YSC 2016, 26-28 October 2016, Krakow, Poland.
Edited by Alexander Boukhanovsky, Marian Bubak and Marina Balakhontceva
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.