- Integrability of Limit Shapes of the Six Vertex Model
- Communications in Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 356 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- The main result of this paper is the construction of infinitely many conserved quantities (corresponding to commuting transfer-matrices) for the limit shape equation for the six vertex model on a cylinder. This suggests that the limit shape equation is an integrable PDE with gradient constraints. At the free fermionic point this equation becomes the complex Burgers equation.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.