- IGR J17329-2731
- Swift/XRT localization and characterization
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- The new INTEGRAL transient IGR J17329-2731 (ATel #10644) was observed with Swift/XRT on 2017 August 16 from 2:26 to 2:45 UTC (effective exposure time 1 ks). A single faint X-ray source (0.07 cts/s) is detected by Swift/XRT within the positional uncertainty provided by INTEGRAL IBIS/ISGRI.
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.