- A note on equality in finite-type arithmetic
- Mathematical Logic Quarterly
- Volume | Issue number
- 63 | 3-4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We present a version of arithmetic in all finite types based on a systematic use of an internally definable notion of observational equivalence for dealing with equalities at higher types. For this system both intensional and extensional models are possible, the deduction theorem holds and the soundness of the Dialectica interpretation is provable inside the system itself.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.