- Genus two partition functions and Rényi entropies of large c conformal field theories
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical
- Volume | Issue number
- 50 | 43
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We compute genus two partition functions in two-dimensional conformal field theories at large central charge, focusing on surfaces that give the third Renyi entropy of two intervals. We compute this for generalized free theories and for symmetric orbifolds, and compare it to the result in pure gravity. We find a new phase transition if the theory contains a light operator of dimension δ ≤ 0.19. This means in particular that unlike the second Rnyi entropy, the third one is no longer universal.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.