- Umbrella Effects: Correction and Extension
- Journal of Competition Law and Economics
- Volume | Issue number
- 13 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Amsterdam Center for Law & Economics (ACLE)
Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- Roman Inderst, Frank Maier-Rigaud, and Ulrich Schwalbe's “Umbrella Effects” contains a misspecification of the profit functions that affects the numerical findings reported in the article (Roman Inderst, Frank Maier-Rigaud & Ulrich Schwalbe, Umbrella Effects 10 J. Competition L. & Econ. 739 (2014)). We offer the standard economic model of oligopolistic price competition in differentiated goods as a better basis for further development of umbrella damages cases.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.