- Congenital central hypothyroidism
- Diagnostics and pathogenesis
A.S.P. van Trotsenburg
- Award date
- 7 November 2018
- Number of pages
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Faculty of Medicine (AMC-UvA)
- The focus of the studies described in this thesis lies on diagnostics and pathogenesis of con- genital central hypothyroidism. The importance of, and difficulties in diagnosing congenital central hypothyroidism are emphasized. In addition, the complex polygenic etiology of congenital central hypothyroidism within the framework of multiple pituitary hormone deficiencies (specifically pituitary stalk interruption syndrome) is highlighted.
- Author's last name on thesis title page: Soonawala.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.