- Pre-design and synthesis of a five-fold interpenetrated pcu-type porous coordination polymer and its CO2/CO separation
- Volume | Issue number
- 19 | 46
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- From the viewpoint of mathematics and topology, we proposed a rational design and stabilized the first five-fold interpenetrated porous coordination polymer (PCP) with a pcu topology and extra-framework volume (60.0%) by employing a linear ligand with the length of ∼2 nm. The resulting compound exhibits good CO2 uptake, enabling highly selective separation of CO2 from CO2/CO mixtures.
- go to publisher's site
- With supplementary materials
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.