- The Mediatization of the Artist
- Cham: Springer International Publishing
- ISBN (electronic)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis (ASCA)
- Collection of 15 essays first presented at a conference in 2014 dealing with the subject of the appearance of the artist in various media forms (illustrated magazines, popular and art-house film, literature and public space) during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Other links
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.