- Quantifying “Pillarization”
- Extracting Political History from Large Databases of Digitized Media Collections
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis (ASCA)
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- issue contents
- HistoInformatics 2016 : The 3rd HistoInformatics Workshop : Proceedings of the 3rd HistoInformatics Workshop on Computational
History (HistoInformatics 2016), co-located with Digital Humanities 2016 conference (DH 2016): Krakow, Poland, July 11, 2016
Edited by Marten Düring, Adam Jatowt, Johannes Preiser-Kappeller, Antal van Den Bosch.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.