- Overview of the SBS 2016 Interactive Track
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- issue contents
- CLEF2016 Working Notes : Working Notes of CLEF 2016 - Conference and Labs of the Evaluation forum : Évora, Portugal, 5-8 September,
Edited by Krisztian Balog, Linda Cappellato, Nicola Ferro & Craig Macdonald.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.