C.K.W. de Dreu
E. van de Vliert
- Frames of reference and cooperative social decision making
- European Journal of Social Psychology
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Psychology Research Institute (PsyRes)
- Studied cooperative decision-making as a function of the decision-maker's own, and the interdependent other party's gain or loss frame. The main dependent variable was the cooperation rate of 56 university students over 24 randomly presented decomposed games, adopted from W. B. Liebrand. As expected, an own gain frame produced less cognitive activity than an own loss frame, and other's loss frame caused more cooperation than other's gain frame, but only in case of an own gain frame."
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.