L. Di Gesu
M. Del Santo
- INTEGRAL detection of the on-going outburst from NGC 6440 and a new outburst likely from GRS 1747-312 in Terzan 6.
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- During the observations performed in the direction of the Galactic Bulge (Atel #438), INTEGRAL detected hard X-ray emission from the direction of the Globular Clusters NGC 6440 and Terzan 6. The source undergoing an outburst in NGC 6440 has been recently reported to be likely the neutron star low mass X-ray binary SAX J1748.9-2021 (Atel #10821, #10826, #10827).
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.