J. van Benthem
- On a New Semantics for First-Order Predicate Logic
- Journal of Philosophical Logic
- Volume | Issue number
- 46 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- go to publisher's site
- Comment to: A. Aldonelli (2017) Completeness and Decidability of General First-Order Logic (with a Detour Through the Guarded Fragment). Journal of Philosophical Logic, Vol. 46, iss. 3, pp. 233-257.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.