J.J.M. in't Zand
- Radio localization of IGR J16597-3704, a candidate neutron star X-ray binary undergoing an outburst in NGC 6256
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report follow-up VLA radio observations of NGC 6256, the globular cluster hosting the newly detected X-ray transient IGR J16597-3704 (ATel #10880, #10881).
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.