W. van Hage
R. van Nieuwpoort
- Lightning talk: Software impact measurement at the Netherlands eScience center
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Amsterdam Business School Research Institute (ABS-RI)
Informatics Institute (IVI)
In this lightning talk we present a new initiative at the Netherlands eScience Center (NLeSC) that aims to measure software impact, recognizing software as research output.
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
- WSSSPE 2016 : Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences : proceedings of the Fourth Workshop
on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE4) : University of Manchester, Manchester, UK, September
Edited by Gabrielle Allen, Jeffrey Carver, Sou-Cheng T. Choi, Tom Crick, Michael R. Crusoe, Sandra Gesing, Robert Haines, Michael Heroux, Lorraine J. Hwang, Daniel S. Katz, Kyle E. Niemeyer, Manish Parashar, Colin C. Venters.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.