- Novel approach to investigation of semiconductor MOCVD by microreactor technology
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
Metal-Organic Chemical Vapour Deposition is a very complex technology that requires further investigation and optimization. We propose to apply microreactors to (1) replace multiple expensive time-consuming macroscale experiments by just one microreactor deposition with many points on one substrate; (2) to derive chemical reaction rates from individual deposition profiles using theoretical analytical solution. In this paper we also present the analytical solution of a simplified equation describing the deposition rate dependency on temperature. It allows to solve an inverse problem and to obtain detailed information about chemical reaction mechanism of MOCVD process.
- go to publisher's site
- Other links
- Link to publication in Scopus
- 4th International School and Conference on Optoelectronics, Photonics, Engineering and Nanostructures "Saint Petersburg OPEN 2017" : 3–6 April 2017, Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.