J. in 't Zand
- Swift confirmation and localization of the new Transient MAXI J1621-501
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Following report of a new transient by MAXI (ATel #10869), we observed the MAXI error region with a set of 7-tile Swift/XRT observations in PC mode. We detect a new bright source with enhanced coordinates RA=245.09171, Dec=-50.01989 (J2000), which translate to: RA: 16:20:22.01 Dec: -50:01:11.6 With radial uncertainty of 3.4''.
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.