- Did the agricultural surplus provide the resources for the increase in investment in the USSR 1928-32?
- Book title
- Collectivisation, convergence and capitalism: Political economy in a divided world
- Pages (from-to)
- London: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Academic Press
- Studies in Political Economy
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.