- International Criminal Tribunals and Cooperation with States
- Serbia and the Provision of Evidence for the Slobodan Milošević Trial at the ICTY
- Book title
- Arcs of Global Justice
- Book subtitle
- Essays in Honor of William A. Schabas
- Pages (from-to)
- New York: Oxford University Press
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam School for Regional, Transnational and European Studies (ARTES)
- This book chapter - co-authored with Sir Geoffrey Nice - deals with the reasons why the states implicated in the commission of mass atrocities will not cooperate with war crimes tribunals if their state interests are exposed to the public or other courts.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.