- Enantioselective Intramolecular Reductive Heck Reaction with a Palladium/Monodentate Phosphoramidite Catalyst
- Volume | Issue number
- 9 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- A palladium-catalyzed enantioselective reductive Heck reaction of enones using monodentate phosphoramidite ligands is described. α,α,α’,α’-tetraaryl-1,3-dioxolane-4,5-dimethanol (TADDOL)-based phosphoramidites with palladium(II) acetate, and N-methyl dicyclohexylamine as reducing agent gives the reductive Heck product in high yields and enantioselectivities of up to 90 %. The solvent plays an important role and in diethyl carbonate, the chemo- and enantioselectivity appeared to be the highest.
- go to publisher's site
- Special Issue: GeCatS -- 50. Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.