J. van den Eijnden
J.V. Hernandez Santisteban
- VLA radio detection of the newly discovered transient and super-Eddington X-ray pulsar Swift J0243.6+6124
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report the radio detection of the newly discovered transient X-ray pulsar Swift J0243.6+6124 in Director's Discretionary Time observations performed with the Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array (VLA).
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.