J.J.M. in 't Zand
T. J. Maccarone
- Radio Non-Detection of the Currently Outbursting Transient Source in NGC 6440
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We report follow-up VLA radio observations of NGC 6440, which has recently shown evidence of transient X-ray activity (ATel #10821, #10826). Our VLA observations occurred on 2017 Oct 11, with scans on source between 01:07:09 - 02:48:18 UTC (MJD = 58037.0466 - 58037.1169), in X band (8 - 12 GHz).
- Final publisher version
- Other links
- Other link
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.