W. van Schendel
- Memory and amnesia in the South: conflict, violence, trauma
- Number of pages
- Kolkata: Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
- SEPHIS-CSSSC Occasional Paper Series
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- SEPHIS, South-South Exchange Programme for Research on the History of Development. - First published as Journal of social studies, no. 115.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.