- Predicting radio fluxes of extrasolar planets (Griessmeier+, 2007)
- VizieR Online Data Catalog
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Meeting Abstract
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Expected radio emission from presently known exoplanets. For each of the currently known exoplanets, we list its estimated magnetic moment, maximum radio emission frequency, plasma frequency in the ambient stellar wind, and radio fluxes according to three different models. (1 data file).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.