R. de Boer
- Movements of house dust mite in respone to changing physical circumstances.
- Proceedings of the Section Experimental and Applied Entomology of the Netherlands Entomological Society (N.E.V.)
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.