- On the Solvability of Inductive Problems: A Study in Epistemic Topology
- Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We investigate the issues of inductive problem-solving and learning by doxastic agents. We provide topological characterizations of solvability and learnability, and we use them to prove that AGM-style belief revision is "universal", i.e., that every solvable problem is solvable by AGM conditioning.
- go to publisher's site
- In: Proceedings Fifteenth Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge : Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh,
USA, June 4-6, 2015.
Edited by R. Ramanujam.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.