- Why did the Panama Papers (not) shatter the world?
- The relationship between Journalism and Corruption
- Interdisciplinary Corruption Research Forum 2016
- Book/source title
- How to research corruption?
- Book/source subtitle
- Conference Proceedings: Interdisciplinary Corruption Research Forum, June 2016, Amsterdam
- Pages (from-to)
- Interdisciplinary Corruption Research Network
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam School of Economics Research Institute (ASE-RI)
- Final publisher version
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.