- Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries
- 21st International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries, TPDL 2017, Thessaloniki, Greece, September 18-21, 2017 : proceedings
- Number of pages
- Cham: Springer
- ISBN (electronic)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science: 0302-9743
- Volume (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries, TPDL 2017, held in Thessaloniki, Greece, in September 2017. The 39 full papers, 11 short papers, and 10 poster papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 106 submissions. In addition the book contains 7 doctoral consortium papers.
The contributions are organized in topical sections named: linked data; corpora; data in digital libraries; quality in digital libraries; digital humanities; entities; scholarly communication; sentiment analysis; information behavior; information retrieval.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.