- The use of speech in man machine interaction
- Book title
- Human computer Interaction: psychonomic aspects
- Pages (from-to)
- Berlin: Springer
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- Elaboration of presentations given at the Conference on Human-Computer Interaction in the Free University, Amsterdam in December 1985, supplemented by some other Dutch contributions in this field.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.