- EDUsummIT 2013 call to action: outcomes from the 2013 international summit on ICT in education
- Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2014
- Pages (from-to)
- Chesapeake, VA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Research Institute of Child Development and Education (RICDE)
EDUsummIT is a global community of policy-makers, researchers, and educators working together to move education into the digital age. The first assembly of the International Summit on ICT in Education took place in 2009, in The Hague, The Netherlands, while the second was held in 2011 at UNESCO headquarters in Paris, France. EDUsummIT 2013 took place in Washington DC, USA, and expanded work from the previous EDUsummITs into an action agenda for researchers, policy makers and educators to take concrete steps to move education in the digital age. More than two dozen recommendations were produced by 100 researchers, practitioners and policy makers from 30 nations assembled in Washington, DC, during October 2013.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.