- Towards a new epistemology of mathematics
- Volume | Issue number
- 68 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- In this introduction we discuss the motivation behind the workshop "Towards a New Epistemology of Mathematics" of which this special issue constitutes the proceedings. We elaborate on historical and empirical aspects of the desired new epistemology, connect it to the public image of mathematics, and give a summary and an introduction to the contributions to this issue.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Towards a new epistemology of mathematics
Place of publication: Dordrecht
Editors: B. Buldt, B. Löwe, T. Müller
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.