- Decomposing dendrophilia: Comment on "Toward a Computational Framework for Cognitive Biology: Unifying approaches from cognitive neuroscience and comparative cognition" by W. Tecumseh Fitch
- Physics of Life Reviews
- Volume | Issue number
- 11 | 3
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Comment/Letter to the editor
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
Amsterdam Institute for Humanities Research (AIHR)
- go to publisher's site
- Comment to the review article by W.T. Fitch in the same issue, pp. 329-364.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.