- Volcanic ash soils in Andean ecosystems : unravelling organic matter distribution and stabilisation
- Award date
- 6 February 2009
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED)
- "The cover contains a fragment of a Tigua painting (private collection) by Juan Luis Cuyo, showing the intricate links between
nature and humanity in the Andes. Naturally we have tried to contact Juan Luis Cuyo concerning the copyright of his painting,
but unfortunately we did not succeed. Since this thesis is not for commercial purposes we feel we have made fair use of it
and we hope that he is pleased that we brought it to the attention of the scientific community."--P. 183.
Research conducted at: Universiteit van Amsterdam
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.